"I'm not sure I'm interested in our little business deal anymore," said the hotshot young billionaire as he relaxed deeper into the hot tub.
The older businessman on the other side of the hot tub stood up in alarm. "Wh-what? But we, I mean, we had a deal!"
"Yeah, but you're not offering me anything I don't already have. Money? Got that. Cars? Got that. Don't need 'em, pal," the hotshot said cockily.
"Yes, well..." said the businessman as he tried to recover. "How about more money? I can talk to the board, see what else we can offer - "
"Phffff! No way, man." The billionaire laid his head back on the side of the hot tub in contentment as the businessman tried desperately to think of something else to offer.
"Uh, how about...how about every reality TV show?"
The billionaire glanced at the businessman, his interest piqued. The young man rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
"Reality TV shows, huh?"
"Yes, every reality show, on DVD."
"Right now?"
"Right now."
The billionaire paused briefly before breaking into a confident smile. "Alright, I accept. But I gotta say, pal, I'm not sure where you're goin' with this reality TV kick," he said, chuckling to himself and laying his head back down. On the inside, he lamented his lost ability to care, to feel.
"You idiot!" said a female voice. The voice's owner, a small fairy, flitted into view. "I can make you feel. I've been watching you," she said, starting to disrobe. "I can make you feel again. I can restore blood, revitalize you. I can make you tingle and hum until you're spent. I am the highest ranked naked body."
Suddenly, she glanced sharply up, her face angry. "You stupid idiot!" she yelled. "I can intercept your texts!"
The businessman, who had been trying to send a text to the billionaire while the fairy was talking, realized that his phone was upside down. "How do you do this?" he mumbled to himself as he turned the phone around. Once he had it correctly oriented, he hurriedly typed in "r80" and sent it to the default location, Asia.
"I just sent a text to Asia," declared the businessman.
"What'd it say?" asked the young billionaire.
"r80," replied the businessman. "Where will that go, what will that mean?"
"Let's see...r80..." said the billionaire, typing into a computer terminal on the side of the hot tub. "Rashirdiay. It'll go there. They'll tell Rashirdiay you're interested in them."
"Hmm," pondered the businessman. "This could be very good for our business deal. Or very bad."
The hotshot billionaire laughed.